Strengthen your coaching skills, build-up your practice and refine your ICF Core Competencies
A mentor coach certification that gives you the opportunity to confidently deliver mentor coaching services to your coaching colleagues
In setting high global standards for professional coaching, ICF’s credentialing system requires each applicant to partner with a Mentor Coach. Mentor Coaches focus on applicants’ coaching skills, rather than coaching them on practice building, life balance or other topics. The most effective Mentor Coaches bring broad-based coaching education and experience to their interactions with coach-clients.
This program is approved by ICF for the following hours:
(Resource Development includes training formerly called Personal Development, Business Development, or Other Skills and Tools.)
28 hours of synchronous virtual training / 7 hours of practice with peers
• understand the role of the mentor coach
• learn, practice and develop the mentoring skills and ICF Core Competencies
• gain a more thorough understanding of the ICF coach competencies at ACC, PCC and MCC levels
• gain a more thorough understanding of the ICF PCC-Markers
• engage in peer mentoring and coaching practice, insightful discussions
• reflect and gain feedback on own coaching and mentoring practice
• observe various peer coaching and mentoring demonstrations and provide efficient and empowering evidence-based development feedback
• participate in ongoing peer practice
• experience coaching and mentoring from different peers
• become a much better and more confident professional coach
• be well-prepared to pass successfully an ICF credentialing assessment
• become a skilful mentor coach
• gain your group mentor coaching hours for ICF credentialing or for the renewal of your existing credential
Requirements for participation:
At least ACC credential (or in the process of ACC credentialing)
Number of participants
max. 12 participants/group
MA, MSc, MCC
Leda has over 15 years of international work experience in profit and non-profit organizations and academic settings. As a leadership and executive coach, trainer, director of boards she has supported many companies in implementing important changes and achieving sustainable business results. She has had various leadership roles and experience in local and global organisations across continents.
Currently she is a visiting lecturer at ISM Executive School MBA program, a leadership Development partner at UAB L-CON Global, partner at the
Management Institute of Finland, trainer at Coaching Development (UK) and PEMI (China).
Leda has worked in the field of human development, organizational development and communication since 1997 in several countries across different generations and cultures in 5 languages- including Romanian.
In 2006 she was awarded one of the highest presidential awards, the Knight’s Cross of the Order of Merit of the Republic of Hungary for developing and facilitating cultural and economic relationships between Hungary and Lithuania.
As a mentor coach she has a 100% track record. All her mentees at all credentialing levels passed all their ICF assessments at first trial. During the last two years 14 mentees got their MCC credentials
Earn 60 Euro for every participant you refer. It’s that easy.
Once you send us the contact information of the referral, that’s it! When your referral signs up for a Best People In Town event tell them to say your name!
You can refer as many people as you’d like, and receive a 60 Euro referral bonus for each referral who signs up to Best People In Town events. There is no limit on number of referrals.
You only receive a single referral bonus of 60 Euro for each recommended person, no matter the amount of Best People in Town events they sign up for.
This program is intended to be shared with friends, family, and colleagues. If we discover you are sending unsolicited referrals to uninterested parties, you will no longer be eligible for the referral program.
If you want to cancel your registration, notification in writing should be sent to [email protected].
Please make sure you state the name of the event in the subject line of your email.
If you are not able to attend the event, a substitute can be sent in your place at no extra charge.
Please note that you are still liable for the cost of the event if you do not attend on the day.
• Cancellation 3 months or more before the event – Full refund
• Cancellation up to 2 months before the event – a refund of 50% will be given
• Cancellation less than 14 days before the event – No refund
Best People In Town shall not be liable to refund for any other penalty if the event will be cancelled due to fire, strike lock-out, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
Dates: 2020, June, July | Venue: TBD | Online
Created with ♥ by Monica Nicolescu, #ICFCoachPCC and Daiana Stoicescu – #ICFCoachMCC
©Copyright 2020 – Best People In Town